~Note~

Please note that you can always click on an image in my postings and it will render a clear full sized version in a separate browser page! Also please note that this blog is best viewed with Firefox and Chrome
Google
 

Friday, January 4, 2008

Microsoft Internet Explorer SUCKS!


I don't care what version you're using of IE. I hate every version now. I just wanted to let anyone reading my blog that you can view it the way it was meant to be seen with Mozilla Firefox.

If you use IE, or maybe any other browser than FireFox (Opera, Safari....haven't tested them) you might not see my blog the way it was meant to be rendered. Even my girlfriend religiously uses Firefox and it is NOT because I tell her to! And she isn't a engineering or technical person!




No comments:

Post a Comment